My first reaction at 5pm yesterday was like “wow, this was the best startup event I have ever been”. Everything just feels right. Looking back at the second Swiss StartupCamp I thinks this is definitely something we can and should repeat. Lots of people discussing, interacting and sharing ideas.
Things I liked much more than last year
- No keynote speaker: The audience did show little to no interest in the keynote speaker.
- Less rooms: Only four rooms so people either participated in a discussion in a room which very often where full or in smaller groups at the food and drinks corner
- Handmade Swiss Chocolate: mySwissChocolate.ch are very nice and smart guys. Love their idea and product.
- No Poken: Sorry, but that hype is so not hot any more…
- … and finally, I took the right tram and train home
You can find the rest of my coverage on StartupCamp2010 under this link.
A big compliment goes to Dania, Patrick, Ansgar, Daniel, MatthiasS and the rest of the organizational team. Also a big thank you to Oona, Carola, Soojung, Fredy, MathiasM, Michael and all the other volunteers! And I promise to help more in the preparations next time. But they all did a great job! And of course a big thank you to all the sponsors: i-net Basel, FHNW Basel, acceleris, Oracle, CTI Invest, De Vigier Foundation, amiando, amazee.
Thanks for coming and giving us a little of your time and sharing your ideas and thoughts! It was great!